- All rental equipment is hired at the risk of the Hirer.
- Insurance of the rental equipment has been offered to the Hirer – if refused, the Hirer accepts full responsibility in case of damage or theft of the rental equipment. Negligence is not covered by rental insurance.
- In case of rental equipment theft, the Hirer is required to report the theft to the local police.
- The Hirer accepts the expert settings of bindings according to international standards given by the binding manufacturer.
- The Hirer indemnifies Browns for any responsibility and liability in the unfortunate case of injury or damage while skiing/snowboarding.
- The Hirer authorises Browns to debit the Hirer’s credit card for any monies still owing in respect of the hire, at the end of the hire period, should the rental equipment be returned late.
- The Hirer authorises Browns to store their personal data for use by Browns for business purposes only.
- The Hirer confirms that the personal information supplied is correct.
- The Hirer has read and understood the foregoing terms and conditions and agrees to be bound thereby.
Determines your most suitable equipment and you DIN setting (level of binding release).
- Ski conservatively
- Prefer easy, moderate slopes
- Favour lower than average binding settings*
* This means that there is more chance of binding pre-release but increased safety as skies come off more easily
- Ski moderately
- Prefer a variety of speeds
- Ski on varied terrain including most difficult trails
All skiers who do not meet ALL the descriptions of either Type I or Type III
- Ski aggressively
- Normally ski at high speeds
- Prefer steeper and more challenging terrain
- Favour higher than average binding settings*
* This means more chance skis will stay on and less chances of pre-release